In December 2018, we were informed that we have only about 12 years (Edit: it’s looking more like 8, recent studies find) left to turn this ship around. So much has to happen politically, but we the people also need to change habits. In January I started posting monthly challenges to introduce some sustainable lifestyle habits for you to try and that may potentially stick with you for life. Lots of little droplets make up the largest ocean.
Are you absolutely unable to do the current challenge? Or maybe you are underwhelmed with the challenge and want an extra one?
Check out the previous challenges to see if there is something you would like to try.
- January’s challenge: Cut Out Shopping Out Of Boredom
- February’s challenge: Wearing Clothes Better
Cut down your Energy consumption by dressing weather appropriately
- March’s challenge: Sustainable Drinking on the Go
- April’s challenge: Dip Your Clothes in Sun
Give your dryer a break
- May’s challenge: Bag the Plastic
No more plastic bags
- June’s challenge: Beef With Beef
- July’s challenge: Refuse Single-Use Utensils
- August’s challenge: Short Distance Holidays
- September’s challenge: Cycle Everywhere
- October’s challenge: Swap Clothes
- November challenge: Share Food
- December challenge: Wrap Up Nicely
Alternative gift wrap
- January’s challenge: Better Eating For The Planet And Your Body
Cut out palm oil
- February’s challenge: Stoßlüften
The sustainable way to get fresh air into the house in cold weather
- March’s challenge: Chem-Free Cleaning
- April’s challenge: Media Meetings
Online business meetings.
- May’s challenge: Plogging
- June’s challenge: Never Buy Bottled Water Ever Again
- July’s challenge: Zero Food Waste
Do you want to set next month’s sustainability challenge?
Contact me and pitch me your challenge. It might be up next month. You can either write the whole challenge, and why we should do it, or just give me an idea for something to look into.